Linwood Presbyterian Church and the Home for Convalescent Employed Women

Constructed in 1923, the monumental Gothic Revival Church was designed by the Kansas City architecture firm Greenebaum, Hardy and Schumacher. The tower from the demolished 1904 original sanctuary still stands at the northwest corner of the property. After sitting vacant for more than 30 years, the $16.5 million renovation is returning this structure to serviceable use.

Category

National Register, Tax Credit