International Harvester

$9.5 million rehabilitation of a 1937 Moderne-style, one-story brick building located in Tulsa, Oklahoma’s Blue Dome Historic District. Originally an auto showroom and later repair garage, the building was converted into office space while retaining the historic industrial and commercial character.

Recipient of a Citation of Merit by the Oklahoma Historical Society.

Address

510 E. 2nd Street
Tulsa, OK

Completed

2015

Category

Tax Credit