Westport Middle School / Westport Commons Plexpod

Westport Middle School opened in 1924 as Kansas City’s first purpose-built junior high school. It was a huge building with almost 140,000 square feet of space for classrooms, science laboratories, a three-level auditorium, separate gymnasiums for

Hotel Phillips

The Hotel Phillips has been an elegant destination for visitors to Kansas City since 1931. A project of noted hotel and apartment developer Charles Phillips, it opened as Kansas City’s tallest hotel in an era

German American Bank Building / Mosaic Life Care

The Richardsonian Romanesque design of the 1889 German American Bank Building is a hallmark of the Victorian commercial architecture that identifies downtown St. Joseph. Carved sandstone floral and faunal figures and bold brick arched openings and decorative

Hotel Metro

Consultation and preparation of historic tax credit applications during the rehabilitation of the historic Hotel Metro in the expanding arts, entertainment, and business district of downtown in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

West Philadelphia High School

General consultation and preparation of historic tax credit application amendments during the rehabilitation of the 1911 West Philadelphia High School.

Newbern Apartments

Rehabilitation of the Newbern Apartments, a 1921 apartment building along Armour Boulevard in Midtown Kansas City. Designed by local architect Ernest O. Brostrom, it is a rare Kansas City example of the Chicago Style of

Bill White Chevy

Bill White Chevrolet Complex converted into the East End Village Apartments in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Rosin Preservation stepped in after the approval of Part 2 of the historic tax credit application to help the developer finish

Sherwood Manufacturing Company Building

In 1946, the Sherwood Manufacturing Company erected a small industrial building on the east edge of the commercial district of Lee’s Summit, Missouri to house their growing business. Typical of the period, the building was

Heer’s Department Store

Heer’s Department Store became a fixture in downtown Springfield in 1915, housed in an elegant eight-story terracotta-clad building anchoring the public square. In the mid-1960s, competition from suburban shopping malls convinced the owners to modernize