Assumption School

Assumption School was designed in 1954 by renowned public school architects Williamson, Loebsac, & Associates. It illustrates a Modern Era elementary school form applied to a Catholic school building in downtown Topeka, KS. This building

100-118 W Armour Blvd

Renovation of four 1902-1903 Italianate apartment buildings designed by architect John W. McKecknie. These buildings make up the north side of the 100 West Armour block in Kansas City's midtown area.

Meriden Creamery Company Building

Rehabilitation of 1912 creamery in Kansas City's Crossroads Historic Freight District for adaptive reuse as restaurant, offices, and residences.

Baxter Building

Rosin Preservation prepared a National Register nomination and historic tax credit applications for the nine-story Baxter Building that is both a physical and historic landmark in Harlingen. Heralded as the tallest building in the Rio

McWilliams Building

Rosin Preservation documented the 1935 Art Deco style office building and described its current condition and historic features. We developed a historic context in which to evaluate the building’s significance. The Texas Historical Commission concurred

Sunset-Vogue-Blue Ribbon Apartments Historic District

The Sunset-Vogue-Blue Ribbon Apartment Historic District in Lawton, Oklahoma is a sixteen-acre district comprised of fifty-six apartment buildings. Completed in 1952 in response to a local housing shortage, the complex is directly related to nearby

Dody Building

The Dody Building sits at the center of the block facing the Henry County Courthouse in downtown Clinton. A corrugated metal slipcover installed in the 1970s obscured the historic façade and compromised its integrity. When

Anaya Building

Rosin Preservation worked with two different developers to secure state and federal historic tax credits for this early 20th century building in the Whittier Square Historic District. Installation of historically appropriate windows was a critical

414 Oak Street

Part of the Old Town Historic District in the River Market neighborhood of Kansas City, the Consumer Meat Products Garage was built in 1924 with two concrete block additions added in 1959. The 1924 garage