The Argyle Building

Rehabilitation of an early-20th century commercial building in downtown Kansas City for reuse as apartments and retail space. Argyle’s first four floors were designed by Louis Curtiss in 1906-07, with the additional 6 floors, designed

21c Museum Hotel

Historic Oklahoma City Ford Motor Company Assembly Plant; Fred Jones Manufacturing Company As the automobile became increasingly affordable and commonplace in the early 20th century, the Ford Motor Company developed a system of mass production that

Noble Lofts (aka Sharp’s Pawn Shop), Bartlesville

Sharp’s Pawn Shop in downtown Bartlesville suffered from an extended period of vacancy that included lack of maintenance and an aborted renovation. By 2014 significant roof leaks had comprised the structural integrity of the rear

E. F. Swinney School Apartments

The E. F. Swinney School educated Kansas City students from 1914 until 1997. The location just blocks west of the Country Club Plaza drew a lot of interest when the property became available for redevelopment,

Gumbel Building

One of the earliest examples of reinforced concrete construction, the 1903 Gumbel Building, designed by noted Kansas City architect John W. McKecknie, has been rehabilitated into a boutique hotel.  

Faxon School Apartments

Faxon School is located in the National Register listed Squier Park Historic District, a 16-block streetcar suburb southeast of downtown Kansas City. Planning and development of the neighborhood began in 1908 and the school district

Ambassador Apartments

The Ambassador Apartment Hotel was constructed in 1924 and was designed by noted female architect Nelle E. Peters in the Spanish Revival style. The building has undergone a $19 million restoration and rehabilitation.

Roaster’s Block Apartments

The Boss Manufacturing Company Building at 701 Broadway Blvd and the Swofford Brothers Dry Goods Building at 330 West 8th Street, which functioned as a Folgers Coffee processing facility for over 50 years, have been

Kansas City Power & Light Company Building

The Kansas City Power & Light Company erected a new building for its company headquarters in 1931. An instant icon on the burgeoning Kansas City skyline, the massing of the Art Deco masterpiece features distinct